terça-feira, 2 de março de 2010

chinese stars - body off




iiiiuuuuuuu chinese stars!!!!

body off é de partir corações e a espinha de saltar no meio do pessoal.

da skingraft com amor.

"heaven on speed dial" o novo 12" já cá canta.


"I believe I found your hand in between My girlfriends legs,And I believe I saw your eyes rolling down the sidewalk You've been leaving pieces of yourself all over the city You've been looking like a jigsaw puzzle Its kind of scary, Your body, I believe I saw your feet in my glove compartment, I believe I saw your teeth floating down the gutter You've been leaving pieces of yourself all over the city. You be looking like a Venus de Milo and it aint pretty Your body Your body
Youve been leaving pieces of yourself all over the city Youve been leaving pieces of yourself all over the city"

Sem comentários: